by Eaman Elhadri
“Hey Sister Eaman, why do you homeschool?”
I get this question a lot, and people tell me that they’re used to a response like this – “The teachers and students were so bad at_____ school and we can’t afford private school.”
I tend to change the subject and not reply at all. Why?
Find out in the video below, PLUS hear six tips!
Read the blog post on Why I Homeschool to see more information about the books mentioned in the video!
- Read about why I homeschool and see more information about the books mentioned in the video!
- Want to know why Sister Iram homeschools her children? Read all about Sister Iram’s Journey and if you speak Urdu, watch her LIVE VIDEO about her WHY for homeschooling!
- Are you new to homeschooling? We have a Beginner’s Guide just for you!
Are you kids home because of Coronavirus? Get our FREE helpful printables!
- “No School” Schedule for Muslim Families
- 15 Free, Cheap, Easy Ideas to do with young Muslim kids at home – scroll down and place your email in the box!